It’s almost Valentine’s Day guys and gals! Do you have something special planned? Well I am putting out a couple of recipes over the next week or so that I am calling it my Do It For Her recipes #DIFH. Something simple and easy they will wow her! To start this little mini series let’s jump to the start of the day lol. Breakfast!! So what are we making for her? Red Velvet Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast!! You know this will be a huge hit and honestly isn’t too hard to make. So go ahead guys give this one a try, start the day off right and I know everyone will be happy with it!
Don’t forget if you like my recipes to like share and subscribe! Thanks!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Average Guy Gourmet for new recipes every other day by clicking here.
Want exclusive content and early access to recipes and cook books? Head to Patreon!
Follow me on Twitter for tons of updates
Go ahead and like my Facebook book page.
Check out my Instagram for tons of photos of recipes BEFORE they come out so you can keep an out for the ones you like!
You know you would look great in an Average Guy Gourmet shirt or hat =) Go ahead check them out here!
- 8 Slices of Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Butter Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. Red Food Coloring
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Paste
- Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, sugar, vanilla, food coloring and cocoa in a shallow bowl until smooth and lump free.
- Dip bread slices into egg wash and press lightly a few times. Flip each slice and repeat with each bread until slices all are evenly coated.
- Heat pan/skillet over medium heat and fry the bread in batches of 3 or 4, turning once until just cooked through.
- While french toast is frying, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla paste in a medium sized bowl, and whip until light and fluffy.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of filling onto 6 toast halves; spread to evenly coat; top with remaining toast halves to create a sandwich. Drizzle with melted chocolate; top with remaining cream.