It is time for a super indulgent dessert! So what can I do to really go over the top? How about taking two of my kids favorite cookies and combining them into one super awesome cookie!? Yup I am make some Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!! Haha yea you read that right it is a total sweet lovers dream. When ever I make these they last only a couple of minutes before they are devoured completely! I know if you guys give these super simple cookies a try you will totally love them. So go ahead give into your sweet tooth, these are totally worth it =)
Don’t forget if you like my recipes to like share and subscribe! Thanks!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Average Guy Gourmet for new recipes every other day by clicking here.
Want exclusive content and early access to recipes and cook books? Head to Patreon!
Follow me on Twitter for tons of updates
Go ahead and like my Facebook book page.
Check out my Instagram for tons of photos of recipes BEFORE they come out so you can keep an out for the ones you like!
You know you would look great in an Average Guy Gourmet shirt or hat =) Go ahead check them out here!
- 3/4 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 2-1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and sugar together and beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in flour, salt and baking soda.
- Press a half-inch layer of dough into each muffin tin cup.
- Add an Oreo and then another half-inch of dough on top to fully enclose.
- Bake for 15-18 min or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 min in the pan before transferring to a cooling rack.