This weekend is.. THE SUPERBOWL!! You need something to set out and kill it with right? Well man do I have you covered lol. I know I have been saying that a lot lately but come on be honest I deliver lol. For real though guys I have made this a couple times for like Family parties and this does NOT last very long once people know I have it. These Fried Ravioli Sliders are the perfect finger food. They are pretty easy to make, really not much to it at all. The taste on them is so freaking awesome, and they are easy to tweak. Add something to or heck take anything away. Nothing beats a simple great tasting recipe that will be a crowd pleaser so go ahead and give this one a try!
Don’t forget if you like my recipes to like share and subscribe! Thanks!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Average Guy Gourmet for new recipes every other day by clicking here.
Want exclusive content and early access to recipes and cook books? Head to Patreon!
Follow me on Twitter for tons of updates
Go ahead and like my Facebook book page.
Check out my Instagram for tons of photos of recipes BEFORE they come out so you can keep an out for the ones you like!
You know you would look great in an Average Guy Gourmet shirt or hat =) Go ahead check them out here!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 lb. Ground Italian Sausage
- 1-1/2 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Parmesan, Grated
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 30 Raviolis
- 15 Mozzarella Slices
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a bowl add the beef, sausage, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Spread the meat mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until fully cooked.
- In a bowl, add bread crumbs, garlic powder red pepper flakes, salt and Parmesan. Stir to combine.
- Take one ravioli and dip in the whisked eggs, then dip into the bread crumb mixture. Repeat with the rest of the ravioli.
- Heat oil until the temperature reaches 350˚F, fry raviolis for a couple of minutes until golden brown.
- Cut the cooked meat into 15 pieces.
- Place the fried ravioli on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a ring shape. Place 2 squares of cheese on the ravioli. Place a piece of meat on top. Place cheese on the meat. Place a ravioli on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.