Days.. DAYS away from the Superbowl! So I am going to drop another recipe that is perfect for that game day. I ended up making this Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Bread and one other recipe for an over night trip we had for my son’s wrestling club. Other parents bring the drinks I bring the food lol. Even though I brought it to a wrestling event the concept is the same! Bring good food have a few drinks and hang out with good friends right? Now I love Bacon Cheeseburger recipes, and I have made this dip several different ways. This though is one of the most fun ways to have it. Now I didn’t do it for the video but if you want you can even use the top of the bread to dip in the… well dip lol. This is a simple recipe that doesn’t take long but makes a ton of food every one will love so go ahead and give it a try!! You will thank me later… how hope your team wins Superbowl Sunday!!!
Don’t forget if you like my recipes to like share and subscribe! Thanks!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Average Guy Gourmet for new recipes every other day by clicking here.
Want exclusive content and early access to recipes and cook books? Head to Patreon!
Follow me on Twitter for tons of updates
Go ahead and like my Facebook book page.
Check out my Instagram for tons of photos of recipes BEFORE they come out so you can keep an out for the ones you like!
You know you would look great in an Average Guy Gourmet shirt or hat =) Go ahead check them out here!
- 1 Italian Loaf
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 10 Bacon Slices, Cooked & Crumbled
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Pre-Heat oven to
- In a skillet brown ground beef over medium heat. Add in Onions and garlic, cooking until beef if completely browned and onions & garlic are tender.
- Remove from heat, add in Cream Cheese, Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Worcestershire Sauce, Ketchup, Bacon Crumbles and 1/2 of your Cheese.
- Cut a 2" gouge into bread and remove top. Fill the gouge with your dip.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes until cheese is completely melted.